Where is my Rippex wallet file?

Status
Archived
From
Uk
Hi , I downloaded rippex wallet yesterday and transferred my xrp to it which all went well, then I turned off my laptop, I’ve just turned it back on and can’t find my wallet again, the only thing that looks like it is a folder in my documents which is called wallet but when I click on it it asks me weather I want to use explorer, word , lightroom and a few others to open it , when I clicked on explorer it just opens a line of code. Any advice would be helpful

From
UK
You should be able to get to the Wallet app from ALL PROGRAMS in Windows.

The executable probably lives in a sub directory off the program files directory.

Reactions: evo

evo

Site Admin
Do you still have access to your Secret Key that was generated when you created your Rippex wallet?

If so, at any time, you can create a new wallet using your Secret Key and have access to your XRP all over again. But if you go this route, make sure you safeguard and protect the new wallet, new password, and new secret key you setup.

From
Uk
yes still have key thanks. But managed to bring up wallet and log back in ok. Was wondering how to transfer the xrp back to binance at a later date as it asks for a ripple address to send it to ,would that be the same address it’s says it received the xrp from in the history when I sent it from binance yesterday?

evo

Site Admin
yes still have key thanks. But managed to bring up wallet and log back in ok. Was wondering how to transfer the xrp back to binance at a later date as it asks for a ripple address to send it to ,would that be the same address it’s says it received the xrp from in the history when I sent it from binance yesterday?
Go to your Binance Deposit and Withdrawals page, scroll down to Ripple (XRP) and click the "Deposit" button and this will show your deposit address for your Binance Ripple wallet. Make sure you have 30 XRP in this wallet address so it will be activated and can receive incoming XRP you send it.

And then open up Rippex, and you can send funds to that Binance Ripple wallet address.

From
Uk
Go to your Binance Deposit and Withdrawals page, scroll down to Ripple (XRP) and click the "Deposit" button and this will show your deposit address for your Binance Ripple wallet. Make sure you have 30 XRP in this wallet address so it will be activated and can receive incoming XRP you send it.

And then open up Rippex, and you can send funds to that Binance Ripple wallet address.
Ok cool .Thanks again for your help

Status
Archived