Where to buy bitcoin? Tips and suggestions.

From
California
Hi guys! I am planning to buy bitcoin. As a newbie can you give me some tips and suggestions about bitcoin.

I would like to have an idea about the following questions:
How much money should I invest in bitcoin?
What are the best places to buy bitcoin?

From
UK
Always invest what you can afford to lose. This should be standard for all investments, not just crypto. Don't try and time the market, just make regular investments and you will likely come out ok. Stick to centralised exchanges for now so Coinbase/Coinbase Pro (cheaper fees), Binance, KuCoin, Gemini etc.

From
Hungary
I second cashisking149, invest an amount that you can afford to lose. This really depends on your budget, there is no one answer for this question.
And I also think centralised exchanges are the safest and easiest choice. If you are planning to hold Bitcoin long-term, it is also a good idea to set up a wallet. Just always make sure to do your research and stick to reputable companies.

From
United States
I'm currently using Coinbase and aside from a slight glitch in verifying my identitiy when I first signed up, I haven't had any problems. Think I've been using them for 2 years or so now. Also agree that you should only invest a comfortable amount that you could afford to lose, just in case.

From
Nebraska
Buy and Invest Bitcoin with James Donald he made me huge ROI back text him +14027520741

From
germany
guys Elon Mask is talking about shiba inu:

Elon Musk: We expect - $1 per SHIBA INU in the end of this YEAR ~ SHIB Shiba BIG NEWS​

Watch online now

From
Hungary
It doesn't seem like Musk supports Shiba Inu. There were a few tweets that could be interpreted as him nudging SHIB a little bit but he still stands for Dogecoin instead.

From
New York
1st: You should invest in Bitcoin somewhere around 5% to 30% of your investment capital. I consider 5% to be very safe and 30% to be pretty risky. Personally, I sit most of the time between 15% and 50%.

2nd: Best Overall: Coinbase.

From
Hungary
1st: You should invest in Bitcoin somewhere around 5% to 30% of your investment capital. I consider 5% to be very safe and 30% to be pretty risky. Personally, I sit most of the time between 15% and 50%.

2nd: Best Overall: Coinbase.
This is a good tip if you invest in markets other than the crypto market, since cryptos are riskier and more volatile than some other assets. If you only invest in cryptos, I would put a higher percentage into Bitcoin and possibly other top 10 coins and a smaller percentage into small projects.