Where you get latest bitcoin news every day ?

Status
Archived
From
Pune
How to buy your first cryptocurrency?
What are the best and easiest way to buy first cryptocurrency? what are the precaution should I take ?
huh.gif

From
USA
You can easily get each and every cryptocurrency exchanges and also cryptocurrency courses update.

From
Austria
hello, I'm new to crypto, bitcoin & co (although time flies and I'm getting better :D).. was also lately searching for cryptocurrency news portals / websites etc.... twitter is also a nice source I think, but personally I like to use Crypto News Trends (it was mentioned in the thread already) but actually I think you just need to google crypto news and you will definitely get what you need, and not only that ;) and, finally, also forums are a really grid source of news as people share a lot of articles :)

From
USA
Let me explain you all in some more details as follows:-

Top Cryptocurrency Exchanges

WHAT IS A CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGES?

A Cryptocurrency Exchange is a platform in which you can exchange either your fiat currency (being your Great British Pounds, American Dollars, Euros, etcetera) or other Cryptocurrencies (like Bitcoin or Ethereum) into the Cryptocurrencies available on the exchange.

WHICH CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGES IS THE BEST?

The cryptocurrency revolution has taken the entire world by surprise and further changed the dynamics of the financial markets around the world. In 2017, Bitcoin and other digital currencies witnessed a phenomenal surge in their prices, resulting in the massive growth of the cryptocurrency market. That’s primarily why more and more investors are now keen on finding out the top 10 best cryptocurrency exchange for trading their preferred cryptocurrencies. Here, we’ve put together a list of some of the leading top 10 best cryptocurrency exchange for you that are ideal for buying and selling your cryptocurrencies.

From
Austria
I also find cryptodaily and coinspeaker very interesting...
I still think it is so cool that twitter and google are such popular sources for news about bitcoins and altcoins, that makes it relatively easy to stay informed and it also makes it easier for people who are new to crypto to gather some information... But in my opinion it is safer to also check newssites like the ones mentioned above to make sure your info is really reliable :)!

From
USA
Bitcoin’s meteoric rise has made it hard for even those in the highest spheres of finance, technology and government to ignore – and many have an opinion about its approximate 51 percent gain in the past 12 months. People have debated the potential of cryptocurrencies since the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto released a nine-page paper explaining the technology in 2009.

The one where you hear people saying that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies should be made illegal because they are often used to finance terrorism, drug trafficking, and other illicit activities.

You know, the one where people say bitcoin is evil because it can be used for nefarious activities.

From
New Delhi
Bitcoin.com is the best source of cryptocurrency related new. I subscribed the telegram channel, helped me to learn many new things and updates about the industry news.

Status
Archived