Which are your top 5 coins for HODL?

Status
Archived
From
India
What are some of your favorite long term HODL coins?

I particularly have these in my portfolio for HODL:
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Cardano
Tron
Still trying to figure out the fifth one to hold for a long term good return.

Your favorite coins with a bright forseeable future?

From
India
ripple if you got in below a dollar
Absolutely. It's great but then I think it will last $4 or around that for sometime now unless there is a big announcement or news.

Got in at $0.3 but booked the entire profits by the time it reached $3. Traded in between as well. So 10x return overall in that.
Although not very bullish about the currency for HODL because the company holds almost 60% of it.

From
Belfast n. Ireland
I've about 10k electra I got for less than $10 not sure if it's a pump and dump but it's been rising steady for a week nearly at $0.01 now, I think it will be great to hodl ill kept it until at least a dollar if it goes that far

From
US

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Cardano
Tron

Hi new member here! Just really started doing some investigating and research into crypto recently. Have a little bit of eth, xrp, and xlm.

I'm not sure about tron though. After that while debacle with Justin selling his shares and the negative publicity, the coin feels more and more like a scam.

The other ones I do like though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

From
UK
I'm still confident about Ripple (XRP). Not worried they are holding a large amount or that it's a 'shit coin' / 'bankster coin'. I think that translates into price stability which is what the financial institutions want/demand. So HODL and wait for a settled price before selling up.

I'm HODL on IOTA. Not expecting a massive rise, more a steady rise as adoption increases.

Cy

From
Michigan, USA

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Cardano
Tron

I too have Eth used for trading mostly and I've only invested small amount anywhere but I must say I do like Verge (XRP), (I know it's kinda the "dark" coun lol but they've come up with a way to switch from being anoymous or not anoynmous I think that's going to be important to people there are times when you shouldn't be able to be tracked and watch then there's those government things( and yes eventually I think even gov. Will be in) that need to know who, what n when. Also I'm in NEO, ADA, VEN, WABI (ability to halt counterfit product food, alcohol, perscription) I am new though but just from researching companies so far. Just wish I made more to invest more, but hey gotta start somewhere.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

From
Michigan, USA
I too have Eth used for trading mostly and I've only invested small amount anywhere but I must say I do like Verge (XRP), (I know it's kinda the "dark" coun lol but they've come up with a way to switch from being anoymous or not anoynmous I think that's going to be important to people there are times when you shouldn't be able to be tracked and watch then there's those government things( and yes eventually I think even gov. Will be in) that need to know who, what n when. Also I'm in NEO, ADA, VEN, WABI (ability to halt counterfit product food, alcohol, perscription) I am new though but just from researching companies so far. Just wish I made more to invest more, but hey gotta start somewhere.

And I guess NEO is China "like our Etherium and VEN is Japan. If ours went that high? Who knows

Status
Archived