Which cryptocurrency is best to buy today?

Status
Archived
From
Donkey Town
There are over 1500 cryptocurrencies in the market which makes the investment in the cryptocurrencies even more confusing.

Does anybody know which cryptocurrency to invest in for a higher return?

evo

Site Admin
It depends on how comfortable you feel with a long term investment strategy. What kind of time frame are you willing to make your investment(s)?

From
Austria
Currently also thinking about that as, like you already mentioned, there are ENDLESS cryptocurrencies and you really don't know where to begin (in the learning process as well as in the investment process :D)... what do you guys think about bitcoin or the future of bitcoin? well, would be also thankful for some tipps in which cryptocurrency to invest.... :)

From
Philippines
Totally true, there are a lot of cryptocurrencies to invest to. I mean, how can you possibly choose? But as for me, I kind of wanted to take a leap of risks. I decided to invest on a coin (euncoin from euncoin. com) that is new. Well, if you don't want to invest directly they've got some things that will make you receive free coins without even giving them money or something.

From
New York
You could look on forex websites and see what they're saying. I recommend to look for cryptocurrencies with a limited amount of coins produced or to produce, since those are the ones that would increase their value more than others unlimited coins.

Also look for the platforms where that coin can be used, that could increase the price too

From
UK
I would suggest that you stay with Bitcoin and disregard all Altcoins. In reality, Altcoins are simply taking away power from the real thing, Bitcoin. That is why you see central banks rushing to launch their own cryptocurrencies. Just imagine, all firepower being under one cryptocurrency. I believe people will realise this in the end.

From
tokyo
the one with practical use, or at least MVP you can really have an eye on, before make up your mind study the project carefully looks at their completed milestones and where are they heading to, but in case you'd like to put your money safely and forget about it until payout day google gekkoin structured deposit pick strategy fits your risk idea and have a good one

Status
Archived