Which way will the price go?

One of the crucial events for the market price is a discussion on the mining in China which is supposed to take place on May 7th.
As you all know, most of the cryptocurrencies are being mined in China.
A total ban would have a disastrous effect on short term price of cryptos, but in long term would be definitely a big boost for the price (diversifying countries of mining and higher mining price).
Partial mining ban aka forceful relocation of mining farms would still have some temporary negative effect on the price of cryptocurrencies - right now a huge percentage of farms is located in densely populated coastal regions of China, where electric infrastructure and powerplant are getting close to the limits. This is because the majority of Chinese citizens, factories and companies are located in a relatively small part of the territory and electrical grid has its limit. On the same time, in poor and much less populated parts of China, they actually have an energy surplus, which could be used by farms.
But we will see, whether cryptocurrencies would be declared the worst enemy of the environment by Chinese officials.

One of the crucial events for the market price is a discussion on the mining in China which is supposed to take place on May 7th.
As you all know, most of the cryptocurrencies are being mined in China.
A total ban would have a disastrous effect on short term price of cryptos, but in long term would be definitely a big boost for the price (diversifying countries of mining and higher mining price).
Partial mining ban aka forceful relocation of mining farms would still have some temporary negative effect on the price of cryptocurrencies - right now a huge percentage of farms is located in densely populated coastal regions of China, where electric infrastructure and powerplant are getting close to the limits. This is because the majority of Chinese citizens, factories and companies are located in a relatively small part of the territory and electrical grid has its limit. On the same time, in poor and much less populated parts of China, they actually have an energy surplus, which could be used by farms.
But we will see, whether cryptocurrencies would be declared the worst enemy of the environment by Chinese officials.
in Mongolia will transfer, there is enough energy for production.

just in the eyes of the dollars are burning, that's the head off.
My advise out there is for you to be wise before you invest in any binary option broker
I was scammed $450,000 by on-line broker but at last I found someone who help me to
recovered all my lost funds back from a scam broker that stocked my capital with an
unregulated broker, If you need assistance with regards of your lost funds from your
broker or may be your broker manager asking you to make more deposit before you could
make a withdrawal or your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or your
broker has blocked your account just because they need you to make more deposit to your
account.just feel free to mail me on marshthom7@gmail.com
and i will guide you o how to
get back all your lost funds just interval of week

My advise out there is for you to be wise before you invest in any binary option broker
I was scammed $450,000 by on-line broker but at last I found someone who help me to
recovered all my lost funds back from a scam broker that stocked my capital with an
unregulated broker, If you need assistance with regards of your lost funds from your
broker or may be your broker manager asking you to make more deposit before you could
make a withdrawal or your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or your
broker has blocked your account just because they need you to make more deposit to your
account.just feel free to mail me on marshthom7@gmail.com
and i will guide you o how to
get back all your lost funds just interval of week
naive advertising))