New York
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. LigaPrivada

LigaPrivada

Woodinville, WA
    Crypto:
    ETH/XRP/NEO
    It's what we all get in WA and NY for voting Democrat for so long. Nannies gotta be watchin out for you and protect you from yourself. They know better than you. Also if you are surprised by this you don't have what it takes to make it in crypto so you've been saved a massive amount of stress, grief and loss.

V4Vendetta likes this.
  3. LigaPrivada

LigaPrivada

Woodinville, WA
    Crypto:
    ETH/XRP/NEO
    Also you should fucking know better than opening up a Poloniex account. WTF!

4. cryptocurrencyki

cryptocurrencyki

New York
    It’s all a pyramid scheme just want my piece

5. Penguin1

Penguin1

Kirkland, WA
    What's wrong with Poloniex? I don't have an account with them, but have no reason to think there's anything inherently wrong with them...

6. LigaPrivada

LigaPrivada

Woodinville, WA
    Crypto:
    ETH/XRP/NEO
    Unverified accounts can withdraw $2000 a day. You need extended verification to withdraw $25000 a day or more. But the kicker is that nobody gets extended verification anymore. You have folks like Dan Bilzerian with millions in there that will never be able to get it all out. If you're just dabbling, $2K/day withdrawal limit is fine. Well, until you ride the next bull market up and actually want to take profits. Then you can't get your money out fast enough. If your $1000 in your Polo account goes to $100000 over a few months, it will take you 50 days or more to withdraw it.

7. Penguin1

Penguin1

Kirkland, WA
    Interesting. Can you, at the very least, convert it to fiat so you don't lose any realized gains?

That seems ridiculous, BTW...

8. LigaPrivada

LigaPrivada

Woodinville, WA
    Crypto:
    ETH/XRP/NEO
    Agreed. The best you can do is convert it to USD Tether to minimize volatility while withdrawing $2K/day. But Tether is run by some sketchy dude in HK that won't let anyone audit the financial holdings of the Tether company. So one day Tether may go up in smoke. Could just be FUD, but I don't see anything encouraging there either. I don't use Tether anymore unless I expect both BTC and alts to go down together. Then I would only use USDT briefly to ride a wave before getting back into BTC/alts.

9. cryptocurrencyki

cryptocurrencyki

New York
    I plan on buying 1 Bitcoin on Coinbase through gdax, then invest it in Bitpetite try for 147% in 6weeks

10. V4Vendetta

V4Vendetta

Texas
    Truth. I'm still waiting for LVL2 verification on Polo.... it's been about 1 year. Most people moved everything out of Polo and went to Bittrex.