XRP Ripple from Gatehub to Poloniex not showing up

Status
Archived
From
INDIA
Hi,

I transferred my xrp from gatehub wallet to poloneix. The transaction shows completed on the gatehub however i do not see xrp balance deposited in my poloneix account. I contacted the support team however not getting any reply . What should i do to get my balance. Can you also let me know good and secure wallet for ripple.

evo

Site Admin
Was your XRP wallet on Poloniex empty before you sent your Ripple over? You need to have 30 XRP in the Poloniex wallet to have the XRP wallet address activated.

Don't worry though, I'm sure Poloniex received it, but you're going to have to open up a support ticket with them and give them proof of the transaction, and they will/should credit your account accordingly.

Once you have 30 XRP in your Poloniex Ripple wallet, your address is live and your XRP will show up automatically in the future. This is a one time Ripple requirement that we all have to deal with.

Can you also let me know good and secure wallet for ripple.

I recommend Rippex. Make sure you send 30 XRP to it, to activate the new wallet address, before sending over your entire balance.

Here's a guide on how to setup a Rippex wallet, and another guide showing how to send your Ripple XRP from Poloniex to your Rippex wallet.

Let us know if you have any questions. Happy to help.

evo

Site Admin
And just an FYI for future transfers, you can always transfer directly from Gatehub to your Rippex wallet.

From
INDIA
Was your XRP wallet on Poloniex empty before you sent your Ripple over? You need to have 30 XRP in the Poloniex wallet to have the XRP wallet address activated.

Don't worry though, I'm sure Poloniex received it, but you're going to have to open up a support ticket with them and give them proof of the transaction, and they will/should credit your account accordingly.

Once you have 30 XRP in your Poloniex Ripple wallet, your address is live and your XRP will show up automatically in the future. This is a one time Ripple requirement that we all have to deal with.

I recommend Rippex. Make sure you send 30 XRP to it, to activate the new wallet address, before sending over your entire balance.

Here's a guide on how to setup a Rippex wallet, and another guide showing how to send your Ripple XRP from Poloniex to your Rippex wallet.

Let us know if you have any questions. Happy to help.

I did had sufficient balance in my poloneix account. Yeah I have raised a ticket to Poloniex team and waiting for their reply. Thanks for the details from your side.

Reactions: evo
From
Nyc
Cant find the forum i followed but it was your directions. Just wasted money. Cant follow the second atep because new york state does not allow it. Thanks pal

Status
Archived