• Q1 - Q3: Reach stability around .34 USD
    • Q4: Will peak at .60 USD
    • Will reach .80 USD

2. LigaPrivada

LigaPrivada

Woodinville, WA
    Crypto:
    ETH/XRP/NEO
    I love looking back at these forecasts and seeing how reality is blowing them out of the water in this crazy market. If Ripple moves to limit the number of coins next month, I say it hits $1 by July. Think of the hype you can create around a "Google-backed SWIFT Network 2.0"

evo likes this.
  3. evo

evo Admin

Seattle
    Crypto:
    BTC/ETH/XRP
    Clearly, myself and many others were not bullish enough when forecasting the growth of Ripple... the new price target has been pegged at .30 before the end of the month.

4. evo

evo Admin

Seattle
    Crypto:
    BTC/ETH/XRP
    Newest Ripple (XRP) Predictions
    • .33 is the mean and point of start for the soft-uptrend
    • XRP has enough lead force to continue this uptrend to .37/.38
    • .38~.41 cents is next 'fight-zone' where expectations will try to assert
    • .42 is the next take off point, for the next region (.45~.71 )
    Market conditions, new interest, and sentiments remain positive and are increasing consistently. However, it's important to note the .42 breakout to the next range should occur in no more then 3 weeks and no less then the next 9 days (trend/momentum retaining range).

In other words, gradual base-strengthening uptrend should continue for at the least next 3 to 4 days and then XRP must face the .38-.41 fight at the least for 4/5 more days. This base-strengthening cycling through the international market is required to properly strengthen the asset and its base support lines.

Probabilities
    • Probability that XRP will continue soft-uptrend to .37/.38 cents is around 75%
    • Probability that XRP will drop to .29 and bounce with solid support is around 20%
    • Probability that XRP will drop to .27 and find an immediate, quick hard-bounce is around 5%
    Until there is change in fundamentals and basic sentiments, I am unable to see chances of XRP dropping below .27.

5. evo

evo Admin

Seattle
    Crypto:
    BTC/ETH/XRP
    Ripple got below .30 today on Poloniex. I agree with this:

6. solking

solking

California
    Ripple looks like a keeper...

7. Ben

Ben

Colorado
    Crypto:
    Ripple
    Ripple has dropped a 30% since that meteoric rise. I'm not bothered by this.

I believe XRP is finding it's floor. There isn't any company, coin, or stock that can sustain the parabolic curve that XRP went.

Everyone should take advantage of this buying opportunity, catch their breath, and take stock of their finances and future.

8. evo

evo Admin

Seattle
    Crypto:
    BTC/ETH/XRP
    Stefan Thomas, the CTO of Ripple, will be making his Consensus announcement today at 1:30pm Eastern.

9. Anonymous trader

Anonymous trader

USA
    Only a handful of the 100,000 people who left for the Klondike during the gold rush became rich. They typically spent $1,000 ($27,000) each reaching the region, which when combined exceeded what was produced from the gold fields between 1897 and 1901. At the same time, most of those who did find gold lost their fortunes in the subsequent years. They often died penniless, attempting to reproduce their earlier good fortune in fresh mining opportunities.

10. evo

evo Admin

Seattle
    Crypto:
    BTC/ETH/XRP
    Most people who died in the Civil War died of venereal disease.

11. evo

evo Admin

Seattle
    Crypto:
    BTC/ETH/XRP
    Supposedly, this is the big Ripple announcement that everyone was expecting. Watch the first 10 minutes of this video:

Full transcript can be seen here.

But the delivery and media attention have been poor, to say the least.

Looks like Ripple is speaking again tomorrow (Wednesday), and I'm hoping something notable will be shared then.

There's been some good buying opportunities. Yesterday, I saw XRP as low as .27 during the day and reached .35 in the night...

12. evo

evo Admin

Seattle
    Crypto:
    BTC/ETH/XRP
    Some new insight to Ripple has to do with who will hold XRP, and we should focus on the market makers, not banks. This is a good thing because it will encourage more transactions between banks:
    This strategy is all about Ripple creating a communication standard to enable the market makers. These market makers will replace the current, inefficient Nostro system.

Give away the razors, sell the blades!

This is good for holders of XRP because Ripple is creating the fastest, cheapest communication system for the banks and market makers. Ripple is giving away the razor, and we as holders of XRP are providing the blades. And once everyone has a razor, they will all need blades.

Governments, banks, money makers are all pushing for acceptance of the Ripple Consensus Ledger.

R3 Group is powered by Ripple.

Ethereum will work with Ripple.

Hold.

13. evo

evo Admin

Seattle
    Crypto:
    BTC/ETH/XRP
    Here is a chart showing an increase in payment volume day over day:

[​IMG]

Ripple is being used.

The path of any reputable cryptocurrency will be paved with challenges. One of these challenges is marketing and adoption.

Ripple's use cases are solid.

Ripple's mathematical logic is solid.

Hold.

14. evo

evo Admin

Seattle
    Crypto:
    BTC/ETH/XRP
    Last night was a great buying opportunity for Ripple. I saw prices stay steady around .23-.25 with a drop down to .20. Prices today stabilized back towards .25-.27

It's clear the market expected bigger announcements from Ripple, but they didn't deliver.

Today, Joel Katz from Ripple stated:

15. evo

evo Admin

Seattle
    Crypto:
    BTC/ETH/XRP
    This is why Ripple did not make their expected announcement at Consensus, in a direct message response directly from David Schwartz at Ripple:

[​IMG]