XRP Ripple Predictions

Economic Speculation Forum - Apr 17th 2017

1. evo

evo Admin

Seattle
    Crypto:
    BTC, ETH, XRP, STR, ADA, ZRX, OMG
    Lately, Ripple has found support at .26 and resistance at .29, but a rally should be happening in the not too distant future... we are moving towards the next energy arc, as seen here:

ripple-chart-arc.png

2. evo

evo Admin

Seattle
    Crypto:
    BTC, ETH, XRP, STR, ADA, ZRX, OMG
    Stefan Thomas, the CTO of Ripple, will be speaking on June 26 at Money 20/20 in Europe:

[​IMG]

3. coinboy

coinboy

toronto
    .17 cents now

completely crashed

i need to sell mine, i bought almost 3000 by mistake

i originally wanted only 1000 of them

4. LigaPrivada

LigaPrivada

Woodinville, WA
    Crypto:
    ETH/XRP/NEO
    If you think this is "completely crashed" now, wait until it goes back down to $0.10. Seriously though, if you're upset over 3000 XRP you probably shouldn't be in this market.

5. coinboy

coinboy

toronto
    im not upset, in fact im happy about it crashing

i hate ripple its a scum banker coin

crash crash crash!!!

6. wildwoolsy

wildwoolsy

Slovakia
    wow what happend last night it doubles up

7. 2by2handsofblue

2by2handsofblue

US
    Ripple almost doubled

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

8. coinboy

coinboy

toronto
    i heard coinbase is going to add ripple to their site, its going to explode!

buy buy buy!

2by2handsofblue likes this.
  9. 2by2handsofblue

2by2handsofblue

US
    Do u have a link?

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

10. Cyreath

Cyreath

UK
    Crypto:
    XRP, IOTA, LTC, XMR
    A general Google of "Coinbase to add Ripple" turns up a few posts of various sites but also mention of a Change.org petition to add Ripple. Seems an odd way of doing it but hey. I think the main driver for this would be 'why not'. They've proven they're a solid platform for BTC, ETH and LTC. Why not add other coins that are likely to grow, thereby not wasting their time in development and losing them money.

11. Cyreath

Cyreath

UK
    Crypto:
    XRP, IOTA, LTC, XMR
    ..woops, hit send by accident :nerd:

Being on Coinbase is also significant for Ripple. It means greater exposure to a more retail oriented market and access to increased liquidity. For holders of Ripple the sooner those escrowed coins are sold the more the price will increase. They're trying to avoid volatility but that's down to the market in the end.

Price predictions from me:

EoY 2017 - Q1 2018:
    Solid support at $0.80, typically trading at around $1, price testing at $1.20​
    Unless there's optimistic news, like Coinbase, I think the holiday season will see sluggish trading

Q2 2018:
    Pessimistic: Solid support at $1, typically trading at around $1.20, Price testing at $1.30
    Optimistic: Jump to solid support at $1.20, trading around $1.50, Price testing at $1.80​

If things are optimistic the price will skip up, the market will test new highs and trading volume should increase. We need more buyers to absorb the escrowed coins and a few more partnerships and large customers joining in to convince the watchers.

Q3 2018:
    Pessimistic: Support at $1.50, typically trading up to $2, Price testing at $2.80 seeking $3
    Optimistic: Support at $2.50, typically trading up to $3.20, Price testing at $3.60 seeking $4
    Q3 is new financial years, summer holiday positivity and enough time to have landed more clients, added exchanges and wallets, brought in a new partner or two and responded to things like EU regulatory noises that BTC etc. can't answer, possible new retail clients looking for something on the rise but not as pricey as BTC and ETH.

Q4 2018:
    Pessimistic: Support at $3, typical trading up to $3.50, price testing stalled at $4 still seeking $4
    Optimistic: Support rises to $4.50, typical trading up to $5.50, price testing at $6, seeking $8 to $10
    I think if we get good news and progress, also after BTCs amazing year and we break through $5 - they'll be energy around Ripple that will see it rise faster than it has been doing. Ending on a solid support level of $5 is perfectly feasible in my mind. The market trying to strike out towards $10 given it's 'symbolism' in traders minds is a stretch but not impossible.

Now let's see how wrong I can be ;) I general go with a pessimistic view for stocks, but Crypto... heck that's anyone's guess! Just trying to model some thinking.

Cy

12. Chipman417

Chipman417

Washington, USA
    So these numbers have been blown out of the water. Whats the new prediction?

13. Cyreath

Cyreath

UK
    Crypto:
    XRP, IOTA, LTC, XMR
    Hey Chipman,

I'm looking at the chart for XRP/USD on GateHub and CoinGecko and seeing current support around ~$0.70, after the jump between the 13th and 14th from ~$0.25

What am I missing as to why the figures have been blown away? If you have insight into another $0.50 leap that would be great news.

Thanks,

Cy

14. Chipman417

Chipman417

Washington, USA
    I messed up. I only read the beginning of the Post. I went back and saw it. My bad. I'm just trying to do as much research as possible

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk